The Connecticut Community
Colleges (CCC) are pleased to
announce a partnership with
Microsoft to offer Office 365, a
suite of online services, to all
This provides CCC students with
the latest version of
the full Office productivity
suite, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, OneNote, and more
available for offline and online
From home to school, from desktop to web and the devices in between, Office delivers the tools to get work done. Office 365 is a subscription-based service to use Microsoft’s popular Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive and Skype.
- An e-mail account with 25 GB (gigabytes) of storage,
- OneDrive to store and sync up to 1 TB (terabyte) of your files,
- The Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote which you can install on up to 5 devices including Macs, PCs, and tablets with Android, Windows, and even iPads and iPhones.
- Access to the online Office suite of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote allowing you to collaborate on documents real-time, as well as access to your email via Outlook Web Access.
- Skype for Business allows you to collaborate via instant message, audio
or video calls and online meetings.