Keeping Your Office Computer Safe
Here are several tips for keeping your office computers safe.
- Lock your computer when you walk away from your desk, Use Windows Key (Option
Key) and L to quickly Lock your computer
- Never save sensative documents to your OneDrive. Always safe sensative and confidential data to the Protective Enclave.
- Watch out for shoulder surfers. People standing or leaning next to you as you
are using your computer or device.
- Avoid using Thumb drives that are not secure. Do not plug in any old thumb
drive into your computer. make sure to run it through a malware detection
- Use Application Whitelisting it can keep you safe by preventing unwanted
programs form running on your computer without your knowledge.
- If you have a laptop make sure that it is fully secured with encryption
before using it remotely.